Surge provides sustainable safe water, sanitation, and hygiene solutions, in an effort to change the world one drop at a time.
In a world in which 2,300 people die every day because of inadequate drinking water and sanitation, Surge takes a multi-faceted approach to reach as many people as possible.
Our tactics include:
- ENGAGING sponsors and donors to invest in sustainable and innovative clean water projects.
- WORKING with community leaders to develop sustainable solutions in areas of need.
- EDUCATING communities on critical practices for clean water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- SHARING information on the global water crisis to show how local action can have global impact.
- EQUALITY. Every person has a right to clean water. It is necessary for life.
- COMMUNITY. We all share some responsibility for one another. We must help those in need.
- SECURITY. All people should have basic economic, social, and physical security, enabling each one of us to focus on our families, children, and communities.
SURGE’S 100% PLEDGE
100% of public donations fund safe water, sanitation, and associated education projects. All administrative costs are covered by our partners, sponsors, private donors, and volunteers.